Announcement (as of November 19)
- The Japanese government has cut the quarantine time for vaccinated foreigners that arrive in Japan for short business trips to three days from 10.
Please check the latest news and keep yourself updated.
- Please check Venue & Access for the access from the Hiroshima Airport to the Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Gate.
- Please check the acceptance/rejection notification sent by e-mail on November 2 to those who have submitted abstracts.
- Please check the presentation data submission notification sent by e-mail on November 16 to poster session presenters.
- Since the number of participants who would come to the venue is still unpredictable, we have decided not to arrange the designated hotel rooms as the conference. Please book any accommodations by yourself if needed.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from the GA2LEN UCARE Urticaria Conference 2021
For all the participants,
UCARE 2021 will be held in Hiroshima as scheduled in a hybrid format.
We would encourage participants from overseas to keep up with the travel restriction status carefully and visit Hiroshima if Japan is out of quarantine in December.
If you are to come to Japan, please make sure to check the website of the Japanese government or each consulate and follow the latest regulations.
For those who can and want to come together in local UCARE Conference meetings, we encourage you to attend the conference together.