Asian Studies Exhibitor Gallery
The 12th meeting of the International Convention of Asia Scholars (ICAS 12) will bring our global Asian Studies community virtually together from 24-28 August 2021 on a Kyoto-themed online conference platform. Connect with over 1,500 expected participants. Check out our impression flyer to get an idea of the possibilities of the platform to showcase your presence at ICAS 12.
ICAS and its Asian Studies Exhibitor Gallery
The International Convention of Asia Scholars (ICAS) is the premier international meeting of Asia Scholars. It engages participants from all continents in dialogues on Asia that transcend boundaries between academic disciplines and geographic regions. The twelfth edition of ICAS will feature an Asian Studies Exhibitor Gallery!
At the ICAS 12 Virtual Exhibitor Gallery, you can:
- Connect to more than 1,500 highly engaged participants and showcase your products and services.
- Inspire participants to find out more about you and your authors and books
- Make an appointment to meet and move the conversation forward
- Receive data reports with information about the number of booth/page visits
ICAS will host an online Asian Studies Exhibitor Gallery where publishers can showcase their titles and make sales, but most importantly scout for new manuscripts. With approximately 1,500 Asia Scholars coming together every two years, in different locations across the world each time, and this time online, the convention presents publishers and institutes with an incredible audience- and offers acquisition editors a very deep pool of potential new authors. ICAS 12 will also host events such as dissertation pitches, meet the author sessions and book presentations.
Reserve a Gallery Spot
All gallery spots at the Asian Studies Exhibitor Gallery shall be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- One fully branded stand with dedicated space for a personalised backdrop, a promotional video and the opportunity to share documents, videos and information.
- Dedicated text and/or video chat and networking feature for exhibitor
- One free conference registration with full access to panel sessions, roundtable discussion, poster presentations, documentaries, cultural activities and networking opportunities.
Cost of Exhibitor Package: 53,000 yen (EUR 400)
Please send an email to icas12[A]iias[D]nl( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . ) with any questions you may have or to register your interest in an exhibition booth. The gallery spots will be allocated to first come, first served, so please do not wait too long!
The inclusion of a banner ad (220x680 px) in one of our ICAS 12 email updates. This goes out to all ICAS 12 participants and attendees.
Cost of Email banner ad: 66,000 yen (EUR 500)
Cancellation of Exhibitor Gallery Spot Reservation
- Cancellation of reservation must be submitted via email (icas12[A]iias[D]nl( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . )) and is valid only with acknowledgement of receipt by the ICAS 12 Organising Committee.
- Cancellation fees are dependent on the notice given:
- If cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 100% of the fee.
- If cancellation occurs between 60 days and 30 days prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 50% of the fee.
- If cancellation occurs more than 60 days prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 3,000 yen (EUR 25) for administrative costs.