Home / Registration
Abstract submission: from October 14, 2020 to January 31, 2021
March 31, 2021 (JST) March 31, 2021 (JST)
Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2021
April 12, 2021 (JST) April 12, 2021 (JST)
A fee of 2,000 Yen is required for abstract submission
All presenters must pay the registration fee.
Person who has not complete registration is not allowed to make presentation at the symposium.
Registration categories and fees
A special discount rate is now considered according to the COVID-19 pandemic. This special discount rate is applicable for overseas participants who will attend the symposium online.
|Early Pre-Registration||Pre-Registration||On-site Registration|
|14 October, 2020 - 30 April, 2021||1 May, 2021 - 21 June, 2021||22 June, 2021 - 3 July, 2021|
(COVID-19 discount rate)
|Student and senior||JPY 40,000|
|Student and senior
(COVID-19 discount rate)
* Registration will only be completed upon receipt of a copy of a valid student ID via email to the Registration Support Office.
* Oral and poster presenters must pay the abstract submission fee. Please check detail from Abstract submission page (https://site2.convention.co.jp/30its/cfa/index.html).
* Retired participants are applicable for senior discount rates.
* The registration fee includes access to the scientific sessions and the conference materials.
* The on-site fee includes, in addition, lunches according to the program.
* General registration fee for those who live in Japan is 80,000 JPY whether you participate on-site or online.
Credit Card Only
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB are acceptable.
The Confirmation Letter can be printed out through the “On-line Registration” page, when you complete the payment. Just in case, please bring the printed confirmation letter.
Requests to cancel registration must be sent to the 30ITS Registration Desk by e-mail. With requests that comply with the following cancellation policy, refunds will be made within two months after the conference. No-shows are not applicable for refunds. The Organizing Committee of the 30ITS reserves the right to cancel the congress in the event of inclement weather or unexpected circumstances (such as earthquakes, typhoons, novel influenza epidemics etc.). In case of cancellation due to the above mentioned reasons, there will be no refund of the registration fee.
By April 30, 2021 (JST): 50% of the fee (deducted handling charges) are refunded.
After May 1, 2021 (JST): No refunds.
Committee of ITS 2021 manage personal information which we collect from registrants in a proper way and will never disclose personal information to any third parties.
Those who participate in this symposium are required to register and pay the registration fee.
※All presenters and chairs (including invited speakers and chairs) must register online to confirm their attendance.
※Some sessions are open to public.