In anticipation of a post-COVID-19 social environment, this conference will adopt digital abstracts that can be viewed on smartphones, tablets, and PC devices enabling participants to experience the world’s most advanced next-generation WOC management regardless of their location. In lieu of paper posters, the e-Poster format will be implemented; this format will allow paid registrants to access and view the abstracts and posters from any location during the conference period by entering a designated password.
For ePosters, paper copies of presentations will not be necessary but advance submission in data format will be required.
Only abstracts submitted online via the website submission system will be considered.
The website submission system is currently under construction.
Abstract Submission Period
|Open||Friday, November 6, 2020 (JST)|
|Deadline||Friday, February 5, 2021 (JST)
Friday, February 19, 2021 (JST)
Noon, Monday, March 1, 2021 (JST)
Abstract submission is now closed.
Thank you for your submission.
Presentation Style and Category
Please select a presentation style from below:
- Oral presentation
Please select a presentation category from below:
Categories for Organized Session
- Case report: Let’s share our practice experience!
- Next-generation WOC management (Robotics, multidisciplinary, etc.)
- COVID-19 related WOC management
Categories for General Session
- Wound care (pressure ulcer, diabetic foot ulcer, venous leg ulcer, arterial ulcer, skin tear, trauma, burn, surgical site infection)
- Stoma care
- Skin care (lymphedema, GVHD, epidermolysis bullosa, aged skin etc.)
- Continence care
- Education & Policy
- Home care medicine and nursing
- Integrated community care-system
- Advanced practice nurse activity
Please note that submissions exceeding the specified number of words will not be accepted.
Tables, graphs, and images cannot be included in the abstract.
Abstract Submission Guidline:
|Abstract Title||Limited to 20 words|
|Abstract Body||Limited to 250 words|
* Abstracts should be structured as follows: Background, Methods, Results, and Discussion/Conclusion.
* Please indicate affiliation, name, and abstract title in English.
Ethical Policies and Principles
Please observe the following ethical policies and principles upon submission.
- Research and studies involving human subjects must have obtained prior approval by an institutional committee on ethics, or if no such committee exists, approval from an equivalent organization or committee must be obtained.
- Contents submitted should not contain any information identifying individuals.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest (COI)
Disclosure of COI is mandatory. When submitting an abstract for an oral or e–Poster presentation for the conference, please declare whether there are any conflicts of interest that apply to the Presenting Author in the following manner.
Your kind understanding and cooperation will be much appreciated.
Items have been added to check for COI when submitting an abstract online.
A COI must be declared if any of the types or content of interests specified below were gained by the Presenting Author during the previous calendar year (January–December 2020):
- If the individual disclosing COI has been an officer or consultant in a business, corporation, or for-profit organization, or commercial entity (hereinafter, “business, organization, or group”) involved in the subject matter of the abstract or academic research and the remuneration from such single business, organization, or group is 2,000,000 yen or more annually.
- Concerning stockholdings, if the profit (the sum of dividends and profit on sale) from shares of a single company during a twelve-month period is 2,000,000 yen or more, or if 5% or more of the relevant total shares is owned.
- Concerning patent right fees, if such fees from a business, organization, or group are 2,000,000 yen or more annually per patent fee.
- If honoraria (such as lecture fees) paid by a business, organization, or group as compensation for the time or labor of a researcher engaged for conference attendance (presentation) are 2,000,000 yen or more annually per business or group.
- If manuscript fees paid from a business, organization, or group as compensation for writing for a pamphlet or other publication are 2,000,000 yen or more annually.
- If research funding from a business, organization, or group for medical studies (i.e., trust and joint research funds) is an annual total of 2,000,000 yen or more from a single business or group.
- Concerning scholarship funds granted by a business, organization, or group, if an annual total of 2,000,000 yen or more is paid from a single business, organization, or group to the individual disclosing COI or to the affiliated division (department, field) of the individual disclosing COI or to the head of the research department.
- If the individual disclosing COI is affiliated with an endowed chair sponsored by a business, organization, or group.
- Concerning other remuneration including travel or gifts not directly related to research, if the annual total of such remuneration from a single business, organization, or group is 100,000 yen or more.
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
14F, Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg.,
1-4-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013 Japan
Tel: +81-3-3500-5935 (Open hours: 9:30–17:30)
E-mail: jwocm-apetna2021[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )