Abstract Submission Period
|October 1-||December 19, 2019
January 7, 2020
January 14, 2020
January 21, 2020
Abstract Submission has been closed.
Read the following instructions carefully and submit from the abstract submission system linked below.
- Select a category from the following list:
- If you submit to the categories other than the free paper, please indicate if you would like to present it as the free paper in case your abstract is not accepted for the selected category.
- All abstracts and presentation materials should be in English.
- Title: 200characters at maximum
- Abstract Body: 2,300characters or less without any figures
1,750characters or less with one figure
Conditions of COI (Conflict of Interest)
Both the principal presenter and co-presenters must disclose conflicts of interest. The party responsible for the presentation (the principal presenter or Corresponding Speaker) shall report on all COI matters on behalf of the presenters.
<Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest>
<When submitting the Abstract>
Presenters and lecturers at the 32nd Annual Meeting of Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery should use this “Disclosure of COI” form to provide information that ought to be disclosed pertaining to conflicts of interests with companies or organizations. Once filled out, sign the form and send it to the Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+81-3-3356-4381).
(This COI report will be kept in storage for two years after your presentation.)
<On the day of the congress>
Any conflicts of interest clearly indicated at the time of abstract submission should be disclosed during the presentation, either at the beginning of presentation slides or at the end of the poster.
- The Congress Chairman reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted abstracts based on review.
- Applicants must take responsibilities for obtaining their own visa required to enter Japan.
- Travel Grant is eligible for young surgeons or surgical residents (age 40 and under at the time of abstract submission) who are currently working or training outside of Japan.
See Travel Grant for details.
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
14th floor Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 1-4-2 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Tel: +81-3-3508-1214 Fax: +81-3-3508-1302