1. Abstract Submission Deadline
Online abstract submission will close on August 21st, 2019.
Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to September 2nd, 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to September 20th, 2019
Abstract Submission has been closed. Thank you very much for your submitting abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
- Acceptance and rejection will be decided by the president based on the review of the Program Committee.
- The accepted abstracts will be printed in the APMSTS 2020 program / abstract book and distributed to all participants on-site.
3. Abstract Submission Guidance
- Please access the online abstract system from the “Abstract Submission” button at the bottom of this page.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, not exceeding 300 words (excluding title).
1. Presentation Style
* Please note the final classification will be made by the President.
2. Category of the Abstracts:
|1||Surgical Margin||14||Navigation Surgery|
|2||Biological Reconstruction||15||New Technology|
|3||Tumor Prosthesis||16||New Concept of Treatment|
|4||Surgical Complication||17||Oligometastasis of Sarcoma|
|5||Pelvic Tumor||18||Advanced Sarcoma|
|6||Spinal Tumor||19||Cancer Metastasis|
|9||Giant Cell Tumor of Bone||22||Translational Research|
|10||Retroperitoneal Sarcoma||23||Big Data|
|11||Radiation Therapy||24||Artificial Intelligence|
|12||Carbon-ion & Proton Treatment||25||Biomaterials|
3. Best presentation awards
Best presentation awards are selected by the president based on the review of the Program Committee.
There will be three prizes for each presentation awards.
|Oral||1. Gold oral presentation award|
|2. Silver oral presentation award|
|3. Bronze oral presentation award|
|Poster||1. Gold poster presentation award|
|2. Silver poster presentation award|
|3. Bronze poster presentation award|
The APMSTS 2020 Abstract desk:
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
TEL: +81-3-3500-5935 (9:30–17:30 JST)
E-mail: program-apmsts2021[あ]convention[ど]co[ど]jp（[あ] を @ に，[ど] を . に変えてください。）