Registration Period (Japan time (UTC+9)
Early: Monday, June 14, 13:00 – Thursday, September 30, 17:00
Regular: Friday, October 1 10:00 – Friday, October 29, 17:00
Onsite: Monday, November 1, 10:00 – November 14
This is priced in Japanese YEN.（1USD＝109.49JPY as of March 3）
Developed Country:UPPER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES and HIGH-INCOME ECONOMIES*
Developing Country:LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES and LOWER-MIDDLE INCOME ECONOMIES*
- According to the World Bank countries’ categorization: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519
- Group registration is NOT applicable. Please register INDIVIDUALLY to get your personal ID and password which will be linked to the online conference website.
Online credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and JCB) is ONLY acceptable.
Payment Deadline: 72 hours after you submit your information
Your application will be cancelled 72 hours after the submission without the payment.
Cancellation, withdraw of double registration or Refunds is NOT acceptable for any reason after your payment is completed
Any change related to amount is also NOT acceptable after your payment is completed. Please confirm your registration and proceed payment very carefully.
After your payment confirmed, confirmation e-mail will be sent to your registerd email address from "sendonly-kazasdake[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . )" automatically.
If you do not find the confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder.
Please understand you cannot log in to the Online Conference Website if your payment is not completed.
To modify your registration information such as name, affiliation, contact information, please access "Service Counter" shown below.
RECEIPT/ Certificate of Attendance
You can download RECEIPT from “Service Counter” during the following period.
Downloadable period: until November 14, 2021(JST)
* Certificate of Attendance will be issued after the meeting.
<For Early Registrants>
<For Regular Registrants>
<For Onsite Registrants>
FAQ (Click a question to expand its answer.)
- Is it possible to register groups of people who belong to the same organization?
- It is not possible to register groups. Each participant should register separately.
- I don’t know my log in ID and password for the virtual session website.
- Please log in using the e-mail address (ID) and password which you used when you make your registration.
- I would like to receive a receipt.
- Log in to [Service Counter] using the e-mail address and password you registered.
* These documents are available only in digital form. Please note that we are unable to issue them on paper media or mail them.
- I would like to receive a certificate of attendance.
- Congress secretariat will inform all registrants how to reveive a certificate of attendance after the meeting will be finished.
- I would like to change my registration information (name, institution/company, etc.) or correct an error.
- Log in to [Service Counter] using the e-mail address and password you registered. You can change your registration information by yourself. Please note e-mail address, password, and registration categories and fees CANNOT be revised or changed.
- I’m trying to pay with a credit card, but a payment error is preventing the transaction from completing.
- Please check the error message that is shown when you try to pay. If you continue to see the same error after verifying that the credit card information and security code you entered are correct, please contact your credit card issuer.
- Clicking the payment URL in the e-mail doesn't take me to the credit card payment interface.
- Copy the entire payment page URL (starting with “https:// ”) and paste it into your browser’s URL field to access the page. The URL will no longer take you to the online credit card payment interface once the 72-hours payment deadline has passed. Your registrations will be considered invalid if payment is not received before the deadline, and you will be unable to create a new registration using the same e-mail address.
Please use a different e-mail address if you wish to create a new registration. If you’re unable to register, please contact Registration Support Desk of APHC2021 by e-mail (reg-14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )).
- I paid the registration fee by credit card, but the e-mail address I used to register hasn’t received any messages.
- Please check your junk or spam folder to see if the message sent from "email@example.com" has been moved there. If you’re using a mobile device to receive e-mails and the app has been configured to reject messages from certain domains or senders, or messages that contain URLs, you may not be able to receive e-mails from the conference’s system. Please contact Registration Support Desk of APHC2021 by e-mail (reg-14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )).
- I haven’t received any message from the system even though I configured my e-mail app to accept messages from “convention.co.jp.”
- Please check your junk or spam folder to see if the message sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" has been moved there. There may be an error in the e-mail address you used to register. Please contact Registration Support Desk of APHC2021 by e-mail (reg-14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )).
- I forgot the e-mail address (ID) or password I used to register.
- Please contact Registration Support Desk of APHC2021 by e-mail (reg-14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )).
Please contact Registration Support Desk if you have any queries related to registration.
Registration Support Desk of APHC 2021
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Email: reg-14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )
For anything other than registration, please contact Congress Secretariat.
APHC 2021 Congress Secretariat
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Tel: +81-78-303-1101 [Weekday 9:30-17:30 (JST)]
E-mail: 14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )