February 1 (Mon) – March 31 (Wed), 2021 (+GST9, Japan time)
Instructions to Authors
- The title of your abstract should not exceed 250 characters.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 3000 characters. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Microsoft Word) for editing and character counts. The live character count function will provide you with real time information on the number of characters you have used.
- Abstract Topics and Research Category – abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
- Authors must choose one category from the following list that most closely describes the content of their
- Advance Care Planning and Communication ／ アドバンス・ケア・プランニングとコミュニケーション
- Ageing and Geriatrics ／ 老化と老年医学
- Arts and Humanities (including art and music therapy) ／ アートと人文科学（アートセラピー、ミュージックセラピーを含む）
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss ／ 死別後の悲嘆、グリーフ、喪失
- Care Delivery / System Development ／ ケアデリバリー / システム構築
- Clinical Ethics ／ 臨床倫理
- Clinical Nutrition ／ 栄養
- Complementary, Natural and Alternative Therapies ／ 補完代替療法
- Education, Training and Supervision ／ 教育・研修
- Family Caregivers ／ 家族介護者
- Paediatric Palliative Care ／ 小児緩和ケア
- Pain and Pain Management ／ 疼痛緩和
- Symptom Management other than pain ／ 疼痛以外の症状緩和
- Palliative Care in Non-cancer diseases ／ 非がん疾患の緩和ケア
- Patient and Public Involvement ／ 患者・市民参画
- Policy or Programme Advocacy, Development and Evaluation ／ 政策やプログラムのアドボカシー・開発・評価
- Professional Issues and the Professional Worker ／ 専門家の課題や専門職
- Psycho-Social Issue ／ 心理社会的な問題
- Quality of Palliative Care ／ 緩和ケアの質
- Rehabilitation ／ リハビリテーション
- Research Method ／ 研究の方法論
- Selfcare and Wellness ／ セルフケアとウェルネス
- Social Movement / Advocacy ／ 社会運動 / アドボカシー
- Spirituality / Chaplaincy ／ スピリチュアリティ / チャプレン
- Volunteers ／ ボランティア
- Please adhere to the structural format provided when submitting your abstract (i.e. Background and Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion).
- You may wish to use the text formatting toolbar at the top of each field to enter Greek characters, or use its bold, italics and superscript/subscript functions for your work.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs.
- Express numbers as numerals.
- If you wish to copy/paste your abstract from a Microsoft Word document, please use the icon “Paste from Word”, located at the upper right corner of each input field. This will ensure that special characters are migrated correctly.
- A maximum of 1 table (10 rows x 10 columns)/image/figure can be included. You may upload them as Word, PDF, JPG, GIF and PNG file.
- If your submission is accepted, we will ask everyone to create an e-poster. Instructions for preparing the e-posters will be available in due course.
- We will also ask you to give oral presentations on the top 10 abstracts selected by peer review.
- In order for your submission to be successful, please provide the institutional affiliation(s) and conflicts of interest for all authors
- For security reasons, you will be disconnected from the portal after 30 minutes of inactivity. Please be informed that the system is considered “active” only when the user presses the “next” or “save” buttons. Typing into the fields alone is insufficient.
- After you have submitted the abstract, you can re-enter the submission link at any time to view and edit your abstract until the submission deadline on March 31, 2021 (extended) midnight (GMT +8).
- Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline. If you do not submit your abstract before the deadline, the abstract will be deleted.
Abstract submission desk
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Email: endai-14aphc2021japan[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )