Submit Abstract (Overseas)
Abstract Submission Period
December 16 (Wed), 2020 – March 12 (Fri), 2021 (Japan Time)
- Symposium / Video Symposium / Panel Discussion / Workshop (Oral Presentation)
- Oral Presentation
- Video Presentation
- Poster Presentation : Only viewing (no presentation time allotted)
Please select the most appropriate category for your presentation.
【Symposium / Video Symposium / Panel Discussion / Workshop】
Please refer to the program page for session details.
|1||Robotic surgery for advanced colorectal cancer 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|2||Robot-assisted pancreatoduodenectomy: state of the art and standardization - From resection to reconstruction - 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|3||State of the art in robotic mitral valve repair: Tips aiming for high quality repair of complex mitral pathology 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|4||Transoral Robotic Surgery for oropharyngeal cancer - current status and prospects -【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|1||Is standardization of highly difficult laparoscopic anatomic liver resection possible? 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|1||Minimally invasive donor operation: current status and future prospects -Pancreas and kidney transplantation - 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|2||Urinary diversion on robotic assisted radical cystectomy 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|3||Future vision of robotic assisted cardiac surgery and thoracoscopic cardiac surgery in the era of minimally invasive cardiac interventions 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|1||Laparoscopic or robotic donor hepatectomy 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|2||Robot-assisted pulmonary segmentectomy for lung cancer: knacks and pitfalls 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|3||Surgical training in the era of robotic surgery 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|4||Robot-assisted biliary and vascular reconstruction in hepato-biliary and pancreatic surgery 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|5||Minimally invasive surgery for perihilar malignancy 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
|6||For zero-complication in alimentary tract reconstruction during esophago-gastric junctional cancer surgery 【Public Subscription / Designated Speakers】|
【Oral / Video / Poster Presentation】
|15||Brain / Nerve|
Language for abstract, presentation and presentation slides : English
【Number of characters】
Title : up to 250 characters including spaces (approximately 30 words)
Abstract : up to 2,500 characters including spaces (approximately 300 words)
Abstract Acceptance or Rejection
Please note that the decision of abstract acceptance/rejection and presentation style (oral, poster or video) is left to the sole discretion of the Congress President.
We invite you to submit applications for travel grants with details as below. Please apply by selecting "Apply" at the time of abstract submission.
- The applicant must be working or training in a country other than Japan.
- The applicant may submit only one abstract.
- The presentation must be given and slides must be prepared in English.
- Travel grant of 1,000USD will be awarded and participation will be free of charge. The applicant must arrange, however, transportation, accommodation, etc. on his/her own.
- The Congress President reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted presentations.
- It is the applicant's own responsibility to obtain the proper visa to enter Japan.
- Applicants will individually be notified of travel grant decisions by June, 2021.
*ACRLS 2021 Congress will also present the Best Video/Poster Awards during the congress.
Japan Convention Services, Inc
14F, Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 1-4-2 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100-0013 Japan