Deadline: July 7, 2021
- The 58th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition (JSSMN) will be held from October 7-9, 2021 at Osaka International Convention Center.
- The scientific program committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts related to clinical and basic research for presentations in the international session. Abstracts should be submitted through e-mail. All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific program committee and assigned to the appropriate session for presentations.
Travel Grant application
- High-quality abstracts are subjected to Travel Grant Award. Two authors of international session papers will be selected and invited to give oral presentations at the 58th Annual Meeting. The award winner will receive up to 100,000 JPY of travel grant. The registration fee and the cost of accommodation (up to 2 nights) during the meeting will be covered by the Society.
- The applicant must be younger than 40 years old and from a country or region other than Japan. Japanese residing abroad are not eligible for the grant.
- When sending an abstract, please specify that you apply for the grant.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- First, download the Microsoft Word form from below.
- Fill out the form with your abstract information, and submit the form through e-mail at
58jssmn[あ]convention[ど]co[ど]jp（[あ] を @ に，[ど] を . に変えてください。）
- The abstract text should be less than 300 words.
- Authors can edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is your own responsibility for the authors to ensure that the text does not contain typographical and/or grammatical errors.
- Although authors have an option for choosing the form of presentation, oral or poster, the final decision will be made by the scientific program committee because of the limitation of time and space.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the Annual Meeting and to register at the registration desk by the date of the meeting.